Election News

Trump Sticks With Pence For 2020

President Trump has decided on his running mate for 2020. It should surprise no one that he has decided to stick with what works, and that Mike Pence will once again be holding up the bottom of the ticket, assuming that Trump is the Republican nominee – which more than likely will be the case.

Speaking to reporters in New Jersey before boarding Air Force One last week, the President said, “I think Mike Pence has been an outstanding VP. I think that he has been incredible in terms of the love that a lot of people, especially if you look at the evangelicals and so many the others, they really have a great respect for the vice president, and so do I. And so do I think most people.”

YOU MIGHT LIKE

Trump also said that while other names had been floated to replace Pence on the ticket, he had no plans to abandon his Vice President.

“A lot of the people, amazingly, they bring different names up and they brought a lot of different names,” Trump said. “That’s, by the way, standard. That’s standard. Everybody thought that President Obama was going to change Biden. They thought in the second term he was going to change that. Everybody thought that, but he didn’t do that. But no, I’m very happy with Mike Pence.”

As the incumbent, Trump is likely to be the Republican nominee for the presidency in 2020. Democrats are still vying for their party’s nomination to challenge him.

Trump May Need the Historically Strong Ticket

Trump may not want to break-up a successful team, especially in light of a recent Fox News poll that had him doing poorly against most of the top-tier candidates on the Democratic side.

On Sunday, Trump told reporters that he wasn’t “happy” with the Fox News poll, saying he doesn’t believe the results.

“Fox has changed,” Trump said. “My worst polls have always been from Fox.

Categories
Election News
15 Comments on this post.
  • Robin Rosenblatt
    23 August 2019 at 4:41 pm

DO YOU WANT MORE DESERT OR LESS DESERT?

A VERY SIMPLE AND INEXPENSIVE WAY TO CREATE PASTURE LAND.

THE ISRAEL LONGHORN PROJECT WILL INCREASE PASTURE LAND IN ISRAEL! WE WILL DEMONSTRATE AND TEACH HOLISTIC GRAZING TO EVERYONE IN ISRAEL. http://longhornproject.org

CREATED BY: ALLAN SAVORY OF THE SAVORY INSTITUTE, WHERE I LEARNED HOW TO DO IT. I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT OR EVEN BETTER, ALLAN SAVORY OR ONE OF THE INSTITUTE REPRESENTATIVES CAN TEACH YOU.

ROBIN ROSENBLATT M.SC. HEBREW UNIVERSITY
    7777 BODEGA AVE. S-107
    SEBASTOPOL, CA 95472
    650-631-9270
    THE ISRAEL LONGHORN PROJECT
    Nonprofit 501(c) 3 #74-3177354
    robin@longhornproject.org

[unknown.jpg]

► 22:19

Allan Savory: How to fight desertification and reverse … – TED.com
    https://www.ted.com › talks › allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_d…

Videos
    [unknown.jpg]

22:20
    How to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change | Allan …
    TED
    YouTube – Mar 4, 2013
    [unknown.jpg]

22:19
    Transcript of “How to fight desertification and reverse climate change”

TED.com – Aug 4, 2014

Savory Institute: Support Holistic Management & Regenerative …

Savory Institute: Support Holistic Management & Regenerative …

as a result of Savory’s large-scale implementation of Holistic Planned Grazing … SavoryInstitute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose efforts are driven by …

[unknown.jpg]

22:19
    How to fight desertification and reverse climate chang

• Walt
    23 August 2019 at 4:55 pm

Mike Pence is a great choice for Vice President. Thank you Mike Pence and Karen for serving for Americans. God bless you and your family.

• Marjorie Holder
    23 August 2019 at 5:19 pm

Great team. I like them both and the way they work together

• 2004done
    23 August 2019 at 6:29 pm

My strongest recommendation, after the President’s, is how much he is hated by MSM, it seems about 2/3 as much as the President is pretty darned good, to me [Half would be enough].

• Marlop
    23 August 2019 at 8:00 pm

Glad to see President Trump is loyal to his VP. VP Pence has been a true patriot and a good choice for America.

• Daniel Roy Bloomquist
    23 August 2019 at 11:33 pm

Pence is a good choice. Had he instead selected an inferior-gender VP running mate – contrary to Old and New Testament Scripture – I would have again voted Constitution Party, as I did in the 2012 McCain/Palin Election.

• Sharon
    24 August 2019 at 12:07 am

Trump/Pence 2020!

• mrsgunnut10
    24 August 2019 at 12:53 am

Way to go President Trump , EXCELLENT CHOICE . TSgt., USAF Systems Analyst , Retired.

• Donna Piteau
    24 August 2019 at 1:45 am

Best news I’ve heard today. Go, Trump. and Pence. You have my vote.

• Rick WILLIAMS
    25 August 2019 at 1:18 am

Like they say, if it’s not broken don’t fix it. TRUMP/PENCE 2020.

• Deborah Lacerenza
    25 August 2019 at 2:36 am

With AOC wanting to destroy livestock, the airlines and vehicles she is proving herself to be a maniac. The eyes are the windows to one’s soul and AOC’s are empty, cold and send cold chills up one’s back. As with Hitler, this maniac has to go!!!!!!!

• Zhanna
    25 August 2019 at 9:02 pm

My President You and Vice President had been a true patriot and Good work du American, T H A N K S God bless your work

• James R. Bates Sr
    26 August 2019 at 3:27 pm

Keeping Pence should come as no surprise. Trump demands loyalty because he gives it. My kind of a guy TRUMP-PENCE 2020

• Frank Taylor
    27 August 2019 at 2:24 pm

Pence has been loyal and the right man at the right time for President Trump.

• Kristin Decker
    27 August 2019 at 7:48 pm

I am happy too. I’m glad that Trump choose Pence!